Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tuesday's Table for July 15, 2014

Welcome to Tuesday's Table!  Thank you so much for coming by and sharing al of your great ideas!  I get such inspiration from everyone's links.  What inspiration do you have to share this week?









This week's feature is Lisa Loves John's Lemon Cupcakes.  Lemon is just the perfect summer flavor, and these cupcakes look delicious!  For step-by-step instructions head over and see her site.





Please grab a button  - and thanks so much for sharing!

And now it's time to fill Tuesday's Table.  What kinds of delicious and creative things have been coming out of your kitchen lately?  I can't wait to see them!

For this week's party, only a few guidelines:
  • Please share as many links as you like, but only if you haven't shared them here before
  • Add a link back to Tuesday's Table (or grab a button above!) so others can join in the fun
  • Follow me via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, RSS or Bloglovin (see my sidebar!)
No other requirements, but visit the other links here, and I'd love for you to sign up for my email reminder here!

And now, for this week's link party!




zentMRS - Love in the Kitchen
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love stopping by your fabulous party each week. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for a great party! Always glad to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my ice cream birthday cake which is a great alternative to a traditional birthday cake—no apologies needed for being allergy-friendly. I’m also sharing my update to coconut milk ice cream— vanilla custard ice cream that’s rich and creamy and SCOOPABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! A friend and I are sharing our ice cream sandwich recipes on Fridays in July. I linked up my first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Those cupcakes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, yay!! Thanks so much for the feature Susan! I love this linkup - so many great recipes!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete